CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Horrible!

My group dint win anything for the National Youth Science Fair competition. So unfair. I hope my group will win gold in East Zone this coming July. Last Thursday was the prize presentation and exhibition. Everything was boring. But...we manage to sneak into the Science Centre without any admission fee. Hehehe. Inside was so fun. I love the area called I Space. I love the lightin ambience. I regretted of not taking pictures of the Science Centre. Oh man. I only took the pictures during prize presentation which i will post onto the blog later.

Then friday, the same usual, I have to be there for the exhibition. We went into the science centre again and i sat onto the electric chair. The vibration was so vigorous that my eyes feel a sharp pain. Dunno why.

Yesterday which was Saturday, i went to Jumbo to have a nice dinner. My family ordered a set meal. The set meal does not have Shark Fin, so my mother ordered 5-6serving of shark fin. My father and me ate one bowl each, she ate the rest. She was so happy. Me dunt fancy sharkfin. The set meal consist of appetizers ( scallop wrap p in deep fried yam, duck salad, jellyfish and baby deep fried squid), prawns coated in salted egg, black pepper king crab, broccolli with dried scallops, seafood fried rice and honeydew sago. My favourite was fried rice. The taste is heavenly. Talking about it now makes me hungry.

After eating @ Jumbo, we went to carrefour to shop. We went to Suntec. That place was so crowded. Makes me feel like im in market. Staff there were shouting offers and deals at carefour. My mother was attracted by the durians and bought 4 containers of durians. Dunno whether we can finish. The durians are now in the fridge and I can even smell it when I'm in the living room. The smell is very strong, but I love it.

I hate David Cook. Wha lao, he dont deserve to win american idol lar. His singing is so horrible. I support David Archulata. He is so much better. His singing makes you feel like you are in heaven. Just jking. But you have to admit that 17 year old boy sing much more better that David Cook. Even Simon Cowell said that David A singing knock out David Cook singing. However, the decision still lies in the america audiences. They vote for David Cook. Damn. Why cant they vote for talents, not popularity. Haiz...

Manchester United Rocks!!! We won Chelsea in the Champions League. Thanks to John Terry for missing the penalty shot. W00t!

siginin off :)

0 comments: